Ralph and his wife Regina have been happily married and living here in Delaware County for nearly three decades. They raised three daughters, all of whom were educated in the Penn-Delco School District and attended public state universities.
Ralph has always been an active member of his community. He embraces volunteering as one of the best vehicles to make a difference in the lives of the families in his community. Starting when his children were young, he coached at the local youth organizations, sat on the Parks and Recreation Committee and was Regina’s partner as she served parents and educators as PTL President at Sun Valley. Ralph is a civic-minded individual that has been actively involved in politics as a volunteer and currently serves as President of the Aston Business Association.
Ralph exited corporate America after 15 years to make his living as a small business owner. He spent the next two decades working with dozens of regional enterprises to improve their visibility in the modern digital marketplace. Through his experiences, Ralph has learned that there is great value in developing lasting relationships and serving the community.
Now, Ralph is ready to serve by advocating for the needs and interests of the residents of the 161st district in the Pennsylvania House of Representatives.
- Ralph is a pro-business candidate that will work to lift burdensome regulations with an eye towards environmental responsibility.
- He is a pro-worker candidate that will advocate for more jobs, higher wages and lower taxes.
- He will fight to increase funding for our EMS workers and first responders so that they have the tools and equipment they need to keep us all safe.
- Ralph is a law & order candidate that will fight for due justice for victims of domestic abuse and other violent crimes.
- He will take a stand against sanctuary jurisdictions and fight for stiff penalties for those who illegally profit from opioid addiction.
Ralph will fight for working families in Pennsylvania and defend the American dream by standing against the progressive creep towards socialism, tax & spend government and job-killing environmental radicalism.
We are calling on every resident in Aston Township, Brookhaven, Nether Providence, Ridley Township, Rose Valley, Rutledge, and Swarthmore to vote to restore common sense representation in Harrisburg and elect Ralph Shicatano for Pennsylvania State Representative District 161.